Skilled Concrete/Drywall Helper (8103)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
ARS/Rescue Rooter, a large national plumbing company, is looking for an energetic Concrete and Drywall Helper to support our teams!
* Finish and patch concrete work
* Form work
* Repair and finish drywall
* Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and company vehicles, in clean and in good working
* Ensure job site cleanliness and organization through all phases of the service process.
* Manual excavation
* Installation of plumbing materials (under supervision)
* Represent company with city officials
* Preparation of work site as directed
* Other duties as required
* Prior concrete experience required (including: finish work, patching, form work, etc.)
* Prior drywall experience required (stucco is a plus!)
* Prior plumbing and drain cleaning or maintenance experience is a plus!
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required.
* The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision required.
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees.
ARS/Rescue Rooter - "United By Exceptional Service"
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V