This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Skilled Production job in Vonore, TN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with the ability to advance your manufacturing career. In Skilled Production you will be responsible for adding wiring, hardware, and components to the final product. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Skilled Production job include:
- Operating screw gun, drills, jigsaw, sawzaws, hoists, buffers, and components
- Performing a wide range of assembly tasks for wiring, installing components, upholstery, and other items for final assembly
- Experience using a Makita Drill and various other pneumatic hand tools
- Must be able to pass a basic ruler reading assessment
- At least 1 year verifiable work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking Skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Two easy ways to apply:
-Click Apply Now
-Visit www.adeccousa.com to create a profile
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled