- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Snack Bar Attendant
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Processes Guest orders by recording order and computing bill.
* Completes orders serving beverages poolside.
* Collects revenues by announcing or presenting bill to customers; receiving payment; calculating change returns to Guest.
* Maintains serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
* Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by timely serving drinks and food; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
* Complies with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
* Enhances fast-food organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Thrives under pressure. Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues. Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
* Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling and attendance requirements.
* Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities.
* Lift up to 15 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled