Snack Bar Cook 8/13/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES:
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood, and other preparation duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
* Prepares all foods according to recipe, tasting and adjusting flavor profile with assistance from supervisor(s).
* Follows safe food handling practices and procedures.
* Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients.
* Assists Chef(s) in his/her food preparation duties by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator, as directed.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing.
* Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
* Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
* Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean and safe food preparation environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled