Social Content Producer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a social content producer to join our Los Angeles team.
The social content producer will serve under the executive director of integrated production and the executive producer in the Los Angeles office, helping to coordinate and execute the various projects and personnel that come together in creating social content within MullenLowe Los Angeles. The ideal candidate is obsessed with social content creation and fan engagement and has extensive experience creating content and engaging social audiences across various social platforms, old and new. The ideal candidate also thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The primary job of the social content producer is to manage and produce the highest quality, most engaging, shareable digital and social content. Working alongside broadcast, CGI, digital, and print producers; social-focused account team members; and our in-house production facility, the goal is to create new and leverage existing campaign launch assets to expand the engagement reach. The job could require handling postproduction and finishing, handling digital spec deliveries, coordinating a shoot or event activations, and building relationships with influencers. The social content producer will have exposure to all production disciplines and will be tasked with projects that have a wide range of budgets and deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a relentless passion for all things social media, have an eagle eye for detail and organization, and have an obsession with what s coming next. The candidate will also have an immense sense of responsibility in tandem with an immense sense of fun and will not be afraid to put his/her thinking cap on to bring new ideas to the table.
- Develop, organize, and produce social projects/campaigns, relevant social media content ideas, and related assets within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Develop, organize, and execute experiential activations and events to drive brand initiatives and create unique customer experiences.
- Produce experiences across various media types (video, photography, original creative/art, installations, events, etc.).
- Determine what resources are required for each project and ensure they are correctly sourced.
- Gather complete requirements and assets from the necessary parties and disseminate for the internal team.
- Provide clear communication of project statuses (milestones, financial performance, etc.) to internal teams and any third-party vendors.
- Help establish the company s processes regarding social content and strive to always maintain and follow established processes.
- Negotiate and budget project scopes, cost, and timing per project.
- Follow and have a basic understanding of HMA/EVP bidding guidelines.
- Provide basic knowledge of talent and legal aspects that impact things (SAG, FTC rules related to influencers, etc.) to be able to guide iterative discussions about content.
- Identify internal and possibly external creative resources that will expand and enhance our social media creative and client outreach.
- Identify low-hanging source footage and materials and the required tools and assets to quickly and efficiently repurpose the assets into compelling social media content.
- Brainstorm and execute partnerships for successful cross promotion when applicable.
- Track performance of all social output to ensure both social engagement and business objectives are being met.
- Monitor and report to internal teams on trends within the social media creative and production technology landscape.
- Must have demonstrated social media experience with producing, publishing, and marketing social media creative assets.
- Must have familiarity with existing and emerging web technologies.
- Must have creative and technical understanding.
- Must be a self-starter who can take ownership of a project and see it to completion with pride.
- Must have exc