Social Media Administrator -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A very busy merchant service processor is currently seeking a Social Media Administrator and Data Entry Clerk who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of various social media sites (Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook, etc.), respond to any comments as required, update the newest information about the business, etc. The ideal candidate should be very computer savvy and be up-to-date with the latest online trends, an expert in Social Media and the internet, and a quick learner. The company's CEO believes in the philosophy, ?Motivated people motivate themselves? so there is great opportunity for growth into different positions within the company.
- Technologically forward savvy
- Expertise in various social media platforms
- Team player
- Ability to embrace and acclimate to changes in technology and have the ability to understand new technology
- Proficient in MS Office Suite software
- Data entry accuracy with a minimum speed of 7,000 kph
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Previous utilization of Hootsuite software is a HUGE PLUS!
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 1 year of previous experience in a Marketing position
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. If interested, please submit your resume for further consideration. Company is interviewing immediately. This is a temp-to-hire position and pays an hourly wage of $13/hr. to start.
If interested, please submit your resume for further consideration. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.