Social Media Coordinator 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Affinity Resources is working with one of our partners, a consumer marketing organization, in Doral on a _Permanent Direct Hire_ SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST / COORDINATOR opportunity.
_ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:_
* _EXCELLENT CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT_
* _NEARLY 15_ _YEAR OLD CONSUMER/RETAIL PRODUCTS PRODUCER AND MARKETER EXPERIENCING FAST GROWTH AND EXPANSION (MOVING TO NEW LARGER HEADQUARTERS)_
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
_Permanent Direct Hire with Quarterly Bonus Program, benefits, PTO, 401K, etc_
_BASE SALARY PLUS QUARTERLY EMPLOYEE PROFIT SHARING BONUS (8-10%, LAST YEAR WAS 9.5%) AND 95% OF HEALTH PAID_
As a Social Media Specialist, you will work closely with marketing and development (the Development Area is composed of Marketing, Branding, Social Media, Product & Web Design/Development) to increase brand awareness on key social sites and digital presence, i.e. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, websites, etc You will research opportunities to enhance social media activities and organizations' presence online.
* Individual will be responsible for pushing out content, managing content calendars, etc
* Person will manage all social media and digital media items (including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, main website and off-shoot brand landing pages.
* Individual will create content and regularly update, research and analyze what's trending on internally and in the markerplace, bring fresh new ideas, etc
* Work in conjunction with Brand Management to develop messaging, tone, and find creative ways to build a following based on valuable content and strong engagement
* Work closely with Web Design and Web Development to bring ideas to life
* Recommend new social media tools, sites and apps
* Must have strong English communications skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* 4 year degree is preferred (preferably in a Communications, Marketing, etc field)
* Experience managing and coordinating social media presence, projects, teams, etc (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Pinterest, YouTube, etc)
* Skills in Web Design and Development a plus (if no experience, will be taught)
* Able to multi-task and good organizational skills