Social Media Customer Care Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSocial Media Customer Care Agent DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HANDLING CONSUMER RELATIONS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE? Concentrix is partnering with a world leader in the snack industry offering opportunities to work for the worlds favorite brands in approximately 165 countries around the world. Our client is the worlds pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy. There is an immediate need for social media agents in our Rochester, NY location!
SOCIAL MEDIA CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
This position is responsible for developing and delivering customer-facing messaging via social media client platform. The position is the initial contact, first responder for consumer conversations social media feedback, issue resolution, records case information, social marketing efforts and data across multiple channels. This involves researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems. The Agent ensures proper consumer handling and escalation procedures while performing assigned functions according to process and standardized policies and procedures. The Agent is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals on a daily basis. The agent will work an assigned shift, which may have varying start times.
* Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible social media consumer responses and content to solve consumer issues, complaints, requests related to client brands and products
* Assist in maintaining social media FAQs and responses to client questions
* Personalize responses and solve cases faster by knowing company brands, quickly assess consumer posting, who you are talking to, understanding consumer issue and what matters to them for providing a comprehensive response
* Ability to convert client discussions into highly attained CSAT results
* Solicit customer feedback and optimize resolution and surveys accordingly
* Map out potential customer handling and responding to eliminate on-going negative consumer postings around brands and products
* Contact and conduct initial follow-ups utilizing social media and when required escalate according to process via outbound calling or thru Fulfillment solution
* Coordinate with escalation, quality or according to process ongoing response recommendations post research via client KB
* Convert social media content into case information from data provided by consumer including client information, reason code and email surveys to obtain CSAT
* Provide weekly reports to TL, client and other as required
* Maintain customer and potential consumer database, detailed case issues and required Fulfillment details per process
* Reporting and analysis of overall social effectiveness & consumer issue analysis
* Continuous response building and testing to maximize overall results and scale.
* Any Marketing Experience a plus
* Exceptional Customer service social media skills and 1 years social media customer care experience required
* Ability to transition 1-on-1 conversations seamlessly from public to private to maximize resolution efficiency
* Experience with working on client social platforms
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have great attention to detail
* Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Enjoy working in a problem solving and fast-paced environment
* Enjoy solving practical problems
Experience with Microsoft Office products and working with Facebook, Twitter, Linked In,
WHAT WE OFFER:
A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer/consumer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer/consumer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer/consumer interaction. Based in 25 (140 locations) countries with a staff of more than 90,000 who speak 40 languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail, CPG & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism. US-NY-Pittsford
3750 Monroe Avenue
3750 Monroe Avenue