Social Media Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKETING- AUSTIN, TX
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SO, WHAT'S THE GIG, EH
The Social Media Manager is the owner of the keys to our world on social media! Responsible for content that's delivered to millions of fans daily, the Social Media Manager has complete control over the brand's major social media accounts and the content that our fans engage with on a regular basis. The Social Media Manager creates and executes a dynamic social media strategy, the goal of which is to expand and grow our networks, increasing engagement in creative and fun ways and leading our industry with social media best practices. Social Media is an ever changing, "always on" medium that requires responsiveness to the unpredictable as well as innovation in everyday communications.
DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
* You will develop and manage a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase brand engagement, brand voice, and traffic across all of the Company's social media handles
* You will be the voice and lead creator of information dispersed on all social networks including YouTube for all of the Company's brands, delivering fresh, unique and creative social media content across all platforms
* You will work closely with your fellow marketing functions to create the necessary and relevant creative assets needed per channel and brand.
* You will grow and engage audiences across all social media platforms, always on the lookout for new and creative ways to build a closer connection with our current fans and new ones, and strengthen the perception of the Company's brands
* You will partner with our international, regional leadership to ensure your strategies and calendars support the culture and growth within specific regions.
* You will strategize, implement, and manage the appropriate platforms to manage a multitude of social media accounts across our portfolio of brands.
* You will work closely with our sales leadership to understand upcoming promotions and launches in order to support via social media.
* You will identify and share insights about trends, feedback, and engagement around our brands through daily updates and more detailed weekly reports
* You will work cross-functionally with the other marketing functions to establish and build a content calendar that excites our existing community members while grabbing the attention of others
* You will determine the appropriate metrics to track and measure ROI on all social media efforts and spend and use this feedback loop to inform and plan future content based on the successes (or misses) of past content
* You will develop relationships with key partners, both brands and individuals, to support the growth of the Company's social networks with ongoing co-marketing efforts
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do!
* Has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field
* Has 4-6years of professional experience managing and coordinating social media activities on behalf of a cutting-edge business, brand, or group
* Is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with an understanding of how brands use social media to engage with their customers
* Understands how to create content that people want to share, discuss, and contribute to
* Seeks a position with potential and opportunities to grow and excel through hard work
* Is a passionate, empathetic and personable leader with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Has a love for analytics and an ability to call out key metrics through thorough, yet concise, reports
* Is a creative, out of the box thinker, with a sense of humor and ability to think and react quickly
* Has a deep understanding of brands and the ability to create and communicate in ways that align with each brand's unique vision to drive engagement and inspire passion and dialogue throughout a community
* Is nice. Like, really nice. Requires working with people day in and day out, so an ability to love people and have them love you back is necessary
* Works extremely well with others and is the best at developing strong relationships with our internal and external customers