Social Media Manager / Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Westlake Village, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Social Media Manager position is responsible for the promotion and digital marketing efforts for Microduino. Focused on building brand engagement, excitement about the brand and acting as a liaison between consumers and the brand, the Social Media Manager is an integral member of the Microduino team.
What You'll Do:
* Manage multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
* Assist with brainstorming and development of social media marketing campaigns
* Research trending topics and relevant current events
* Manage social advertising budgets
* Respond to fan feedback and maintaining engagement across all media channels
* Assisting with basic administrative duties (i.e. emails, filing, media tracking, etc.)
* Consistent daily curation of re levant content to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
* Serve as a coordinator between Microduino and its social media partners
Who You Are:
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms
* Recent college graduate or student
* Demonstrate ability to initiate and complete multiple tasks on time
* Excellent organizational skills
* Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, proactive
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Strong written and communication skills
* Experience with social media analytics preferred (but not required)
* Knowledge of basic graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite
* Reliable transportation
* Experience with education, Arduino, DIY Electronics, or start -ups preffered