Social Media Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
All Web Leads
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST at ALL WEB LEADS you will be responsible for working with a small SEO/Online Marketing team as our go-to resource for social media content. You will manage all social media channels, build a 6-month social media calendar, be the voice of the brand, build relationships with industry influencers, and attract, delight and convert our audience into brand advocates and customers.
You will produce a variety of social media content types (graphics, text, video, quizzes, contests, live streams, Q&As, etc.) to support our written articles and video content, to help consumers make smart decisions about their insurance needs. The goal is to turn social media referral traffic into leads for auto, home, health, life and business insurance products.
All Web Leads, Inc. is one of the most successful online marketing and customer acquisition companies in the United States. We use online marketing to convert consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for most of the largest insurance carriers (and their agents) in the world. We've been recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of their "Fast 50" fastest growing private companies in Central Texas for five of the last six years. Additionally, we are routinely recognized by Inc. magazine as one of their annual Inc. 500, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. We are a tightly-knit, highly collaborative team focused on winning in the marketplace with the ability to combine an "Austin-casual" vibe with our drive to succeed and entrepreneurial company culture.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
* Manage social media marketing channels, content, campaigns and day-to-day activities
* Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to engage, work with and/or advocate on behalf of our brands
* Plan and manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, writing posts, sourcing or creating the visual images for these posts, aligning to the overall product and marketing plan
* Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels
* Grow engagement, reach, referral traffic and conversions through proactive organic and paid campaigns and management
* Direct designers to produce exciting, eye-catching social graphics - having design experience on your own is a plus
* Analyze relevant data and produce weekly reports on recent social activity, providing insights and recommendations as needed
* Partner with internal and external teams as needed to maximize social reach/performance
* Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels
* Collaborate with Recruiting department on sharable company content to aid in recruiting efforts.
* 2+ years experience copywriting/writing for the web
* 2+ years of driving social media management for a brand preferably in the consumer tech/finance/insurance space
* Excellent and versatile communication skills with a strong attention to detail
* A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and Medium
* Analytical nature and proficient in tools to measure engagement
* Sound editorial judgment with an informed POV on content that will appeal to the brand demographic
* A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
* Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
* Active personal profiles on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other platforms
* Knowledge in SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy
* Photoshop/Illustrator or Photography skills a big plus
* Good sense of humor helpful