Social Media Strategist, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
Momentum NYC seeks a Social Media Strategist to start ASAP to work with a brilliant, fun team on an incredible Fortune 500 brand which happens to be our largest account!
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Guide strategy for two lifestyle brands to execute social campaigns and evaluate results
* Determine program objectives and set project timelines to successfully execute key initiatives against client marketing calendars
* Develop platform strategies and deploy creative social programming to support brand messaging, product innovations and marketing initiatives
* Guide efforts to devise key performance metrics in efforts to optimize content and improve social campaign performance
* Stay abreast of new technology, industry trends and platform improvements that affect digital media
* Benchmark competitive/industry best practices and report against industry leaders in digital media
* Contribute to the agency s social media networks
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* 4+ years in the marketing field, with at least 2+ years of social strategy experience
* Must have experience writing briefs, articulating strategies and presenting them to creative/client teams.
* Expert knowledge around key social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc) and knows how to execute best practices with influencer strategies
* Understanding of SEO, SEM and amplification strategies
* Experience with paid social media, social listening and analytic reporting a must
* Ability to create, design and deliver client-ready presentations
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in advertising or marketing or a related field.
* Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States