Social Responsibility & Compliance Analyst 8/11/2016
Oak Park, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position will support the global Compliance department in the implementation of the Business Conduct & Ethics and Social Responsibility programs. This includes research, providing data, and creating reports for Social Responsibility & Compliance. Additionally, this position will lead analysis, sustainability planning, and provides assistance in responses and reporting.
* Bachelor's degree in business or closely related field
* At least 3 years of experience in sustainability/corporate social responsibility fields
* Policy and procedure development experience
* Strong written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to deal with stressful situations in a composed and constructive manner.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.