Social Worker - Case Management Per Diem 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 01645-4405
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR-
University Hospital & Medical Center
At University Hospital and Medical Center, it's all about community. For almost 35 years we've transformed right alongside the South Florida community we serve. Today, we're a 317-bed facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Our team includes nearly 1,000 healthcare professionals and 550 physicians. We invite you to make our team even stronger.
University Hospital & Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: awarded the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission, designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, awarded the Disease Specific Care Certification for Orthopedic Joint Replacement and received the Five Star Excellence Award in Emergency Services.
University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
* Develops and implements an interdisciplinary age-specific patient Plan of Care utilizing and integrating all available, relevant patient data.
* Continuously prioritizes patients psychosocial needs based on assessment/reassessment findings.
* Interprets data to determine when patient is at acute psychosocial risk and takes appropriate measures including notifying appropriate staff.
* Coordinates the patient's discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the health care team, patient/family/SO.
* Masters in Social Worker or Foreign Medical Graduate
* One year of Clinical Experience
* Six months of Case Management preferred
* BLS Preferred
Last Edited: 12/15/2016