Social Worker - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN Home Health Social Worker
Job #: prnMSWlexKY067771
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Social Worker to provide services in the Lexington area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Assist in developing preliminary and comprehensive social service needs assessments and plan of care for residents to include identifying resident problems, needs and goals
* Provide consultation to members of the facility, community agencies, etc. in an effort to solve the needs and problems of the residents through the development of social service programs
* Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the social services department
* Assist in obtaining resources from community social, health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of the residents
* Keep abreast of current federal/state regulations and professional standards, making recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to the Director
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or in a human services field, including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology
* One year of experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals
* Must be a member in good standing in the National Association of Social Workers and Academy of Certified Social Workers, Inc.
* Possesses extensive knowledge of a distinct skill or function and a thorough understanding of the organization and work environment
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150398.aspx'