Social Worker - LCSW (Part Time to Full Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00068-32305
Days (rotating weekends)
Lakeview Hospital is located in the residential community of Bountiful, Utah. We have a strong family feel and provide excellent patient care to our community. We have been identified as a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics for the second year in a row and won the Everest distinction in 2013. We have a nationally ranked Orthopedic Joint Replacement program and have 600+ caregivers that are Committed to Caring. The facility is close to downtown Salt Lake City and has easy access to freeway, housing, shopping and schools. Lakeview Hospital's mission is to provide the quality of healthcare we want our closet loved ones to receive. Come to work at Lakeview where you will be valued and invested in.
SOCIAL WORKER LCSW- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (PART TIME TO FULL TIME)
WORK SCHEDULE: Self schedule for early part of day or later part of day
BENEFITS: This position is currently a .5 FTE and will be eligible for benefits
FULL TIME: This position will grow to a .8 FTE (32 hours/week) in the upcoming months.
Responsible for the day-to-day direction of social service patient care.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Providing quality care of the patient from admission to discharge.
* Establishing and maintaining effective cooperative working relationships with social service staff, nursing staff, medical staff, and other departments.
* Consideing ages of patients when fulfilling patient care responsibilities
* Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient's needs
* Possesses knowledge of growth and development
* Has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for these patient groups.
* Works with the Director and Medical Director to oversee and compile results of performance improvement studies.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* MSW or equivalent
* UTAH LCSW (required)
* Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Has previously completed necessary direct service and supervision hours required for obtaining and/or maintaining LCSW or equivalent licensure
* Must obtain Crisis Intervention CPI within 30 days.
* Two years clinical experience and one year management experience (preferred)
Last Edited: 08/19/2016