This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN MSW to cover our northern Chicago suburb communities
Brookdale, 4501 Concord Lane, Northbrook, IL 60062
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide rehabilitative and support casework geared to restoring residents to their optimum level of social health adjustment
* Help residents utilize the resources of their families and the community
* Assist residents and their families with personal and environment difficulties, which predispose them toward illness or interfere with obtaining maximum benefits
* Consult with the physician and other members of the care team for the purpose of assisting them to understand significant social, emotional and environmental factors related to the patient's health problems
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of a school of social work approved by the Council of Social Work Education with a Master's Degree (Must also be licensed)
* Two years experience in a medical facility (hospital, clinic, rehabilitation center, etc.)
* Previous home health and/or hospice experience required
* Active license in good standing within the state
* Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing social services
* Computer skills with Microsoft programs as well as specialized software
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please contact Kelly Dymock at 704-541-7471 or 414-299-5076 (fax), or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149049.aspx'