This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a full time civilian Substance Abuse Counselor at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC.
This contract position offers:
- Monday - Friday - Full time
- Benefits, Health, Dental, 401k
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Malpractice covered by Federal Torte
The Substance Abuse Counselor will have the following requirements:
- Associate of Arts Degree in behavioral science with specialized training in substance abuse and chemical dependency treatment
- 1 year experience in the last 2 years as a Substance Abuse counselor in a Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program, which includes male and female clients
- NC License or Certification as an accredited Substance Abuse Counselor
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.