Software Application Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition :
Job Title :
Software Application Engineer
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight's portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace & Defense. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers' time to market and reduce their costs - giving them a competitive advantage in today's and tomorrow's technology waves.
We are looking for Master or BS graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a computer science minor to join a great team of application measurement and software engineers at our corporate headquarter located in beautiful Sonoma County, California just one hour north of San Francisco.
The position is for application software development engineer in a dynamic, fast-paced application solution team, which develops and produces communications measurement solutions and software.
We are looking for you to join an application team focused on helping develop leading-edge electronic measurement solutions in advanced wireless communications as well. The application solution team also provides technical consulting to our field-based application and sales engineers who work directly with our end customers helping them solve their measurement problems.
Software Application Engineer responsibilities include;
* Design, Develop and Implement software components and application measurement solutions.
* Deliver high quality, supportable, and maintainable solutions
* Develop and deliver training and consultation services
* Develop deliverables for customer services and support
* Provides Solution support and product / software maintenance
* BS in Computer Science Required. Additional BS or MS in Electrical Engineering definitely a plus.
* Object-oriented programming
* Knowledge of, and experience with, one or more of the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, C, C++, C#, VB, MFC, COM, .NET, and XML. Experience with alternate platforms (Linux, Android, iOS) is a plus.
* Strong problem-solving and quantitative data analysis skills
* Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Strong knowledge of signal processing and measurement science is a plus
* Knowledgeable with software platform practices (SDK, API, etc.), a plus.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..