This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Milwaukee Tool is seeking an experienced software architect to design and develop web-based applications and related APIs used by web and mobile clients. As an architect, you will help select technologies, work with the development team to implement them, and ensure it all scales with our fast-growing user base across the globe. Your primary responsibility will be on web technologies, but you will also need to understand the overall platform which includes background services and various clients including Windows, Android, and iOS.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Identify and evaluate technologies and strategies that will be used in various projects.
* Collaborate with other developers in technical solutions and implementation.
* Collaborate with business partners and end-users to understand problems to be addressed and other opportunities to improve the overall system.
* Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise and timely manner while driving action based on urgency.
* Schedule, develop agendas for, facilitate, and document technical meetings and formal presentations.
* Quickly identify tradeoffs and solutions to problems in order to resolve in a high urgency environment.
* Responsible for all activities leading to the successful implementation of projects through their entire life cycle or for technical support of major functional areas.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of experience developing web sites and/or applications with ASP.NET MVC and jQuery
* 5+ years of general .NET development experience
* 5+ years of general web development experience
* Experience in system administration and networking a plus
* Experience in AWS or other cloud platforms a plus
* Experience working with Agile development teams a plus
* Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills