This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11116 Software Architect (Open)
A passion for technology and it's use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner. Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. Close collaboration with product owners and QA.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Design and implement custom components on top of CSG's core product including integrations with third party systems via web services.
* Active participation in project and team design meetings.
* Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
* Resolve complex technical issues.
* Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
* Point of contact for technical expertise for team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
* 10+ years of development experience in a senior or lead role required.
* Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
* Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Basic knowledge of office software including Word and Excel required.
As a CSG employee, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay, and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, teamwork, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.