This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe team is searching for a highly motivated softwaredeveloper/architect to help build and maintain various back office systems.
* Provide fast and dependable technology solutions across a spectrum of market conditions.
* Partner with third-party vendors to suggest and improve technology, processes, and controls.
* Analyze and evaluating risk factors for product release.
* Bachelor's degree from a top-tier University.
* At least 7years of professional programming experience.
* In-depth knowledge of object oriented analysis and design, including an understanding of design patterns and architectural framework.
* Previous experiences in systems administration (Windows, Unix or database).
* C# experience with a strong background in modern C# development, designing usable libraries, and maintaining stable APIs and ABIs, and high-performance network client/server architectures using asynchronous networking APIs.
* C++ experience with a strong background in Windows development, designing usable libraries, maintaining stable APIs and ABIs, and high-performance network client/server architectures using asynchronous networking APIS.
* A background in maintaining cross-platform software and a willingness to work on both Windows and Linux based systems.
* A solid understanding of software and network security best practices.
* Knowledge and experience working with the following technologies (C++, C#, Python, Powershell, MQ, Solace, OTL, TIB, Git, C++14, WPF, Data Modeling)