Software Architect - Enterprise Software
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title Software Architect - Enterprise Software - FL #3216
Location Naples FL
Enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Software Architect.
This is a great opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology. We are seeking a highly motivated, technology-savvy, and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for assisting senior management in developing and leading the enterprise architecture for our Cloud based solutions. This is a huge opportunity for an individual with strong business intelligence and reporting skills to transition into a Cloud company.
Ideal candidates have many of these characteristics to be successful:
* A craving for a high energy professional environment.
* Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
* Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
* Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
* Strong Presentation Skills - ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
* This is a Cloud architect position. A working knowledge of private, public, and hybrid cloud environments is a differentiator.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
* Experience as an Enterprise Architect or lead technical architect in a softwaredevelopment organization.
* Hands on experience with C# and the Microsoft technology stack.
* Object Oriented Development experience.
* Design and development of integration frameworks.
* Design and development of Extract, Transform, and Load patterns.
* Working knowledge of accounting, ERP, or financial applications.
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent. Ideally with a concentration in Computer Science or management information systems.
Your primary job functions and accountability are:
* Participate in the definition of company's technology roadmap.
* Refine existing Cloud and On Premise deployment options.
* Define integration and ETL patterns.
* Develop and prioritize enhancement and service request lists to define projects for development teams.
* Author technical specifications based on functional requirements.
* Provide technical leadership to contract development teams while maintaining consistency within the software.
* Review deliverables from our contract development teams.
* Assist marketing in creating collateral that differentiates our architecture from our competition.
* Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
* Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
* Travel as needed to meet with contract development teams.
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE REQUIRED. IDEALLY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS, OR RELATED.
2. EXPERIENCE AS AN ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT OR LEAD TECHNICAL ARCHITECT IN A SOFTWAREDEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION.
3. HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH C# AND THE MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY STACK.
5. OBJECT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
6. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATION FRAMEWORKS.
7. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF EXTRACT, TRANSFORM, AND LOAD PATTERNS.
8. WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF ACCOUNTING, ERP, OR FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS.
9. SALARY REQUIREMENT.