This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11225 Software Architect (Open)
SW - Development - ICS
We are looking for an experienced individual that can bring the passion to continuously improve architecture, drive innovation, and stay on top of technology trends and mentor team members. Our client roster includes the biggest names in the Broadband/Satellite industry and your contributions will enable them to quickly release high quality applications to market.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Architect, Design and implement complex software applications.
* Point of contact for technical expertise for team members.
* Understand and recommend security practices
* Understand the Application Performance and ability to recommend Hardware requirements
* Ability to fine tune complex SQL queries for Performance Improvements
* Understand and Implement Alerting/Monitoring practices in code
* Support the DevOps environment and continued progress toward automated deployment using Bladelogic and Chef
* Stay in par with Industry leading technologies and provide recommendations on the same
* Active participation in project and team design meetings.
* Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
* Resolve complex technical Issues.
* Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
* 10+ years of development experience in a senior or lead role required.
* Deep understanding, design experience and team mentoring in .Net, C#,IIS, Windows and WCF Services.
* Strong skills required in MS SQL Server
* Familiarity with Performance monitoring tools is a plus
* Experience in Agile Development Methodology is a plus
* ElasticSearch experience is a plus.
* Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
* Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.