Software Architect/Technical Lead (Director/Senior Manager)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt NetEnrich, we are building the next generation service experience for modern IT services. We are looking for a Senior Architect who will be responsible for providing technical leadership to a distributed team responsible for building our IT services management portal. Responsibilities include architecture, design, and development of our cloud based management portal - taking our vision to reality.
Success in this role requires very strong technical skills, a broad background, and understanding of cloud ecosystems such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS. It is absolutely critical that you have skills to work in a dynamic, fast paced technical environment and believe in distributed teams.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Design, build, manage and architect the next generation services portal
* Work with product management and UX design teams on planning and execution of product releases
* Work in a fast paced Agile environment to execute on product releases
* Design, build, manage and architect services that will integrate with the portal. This requires a strong understanding of Microsoft Azure or similar ecosystem and various services that are part of such an ecosystem
* Design, build, and architect a service automation layer to industrialize the onboarding and management of services through the portal
* Demonstrate strong understanding of messaging technologies such as Slack and bot development frameworks
* Develop engineering best practices to reinforce best in class software engineering practices.
* Able to facilitate diverse teams, multi-task, and work under pressure to meet aggressive schedule targets
* Able to work effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
* BA/BSdegree in technical field or related discipline, or equivalent experience
* At least 10years' experience in engineering or running an application platform service
* At least 5years of experience working with cloud stacks such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
* Experience working with messaging platforms such as Slack, Skype, or similar
* Experience working with bot development frameworks
* Experience working with platforms such as Cloud Foundry
* Proficient in use of one or more popular centralized or distributed (preferred) source control tools and services such as: Git, Github, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc
* Experience using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc...
* Experience using dependency/build artifact repository tools such as Artifactory and Nexus
* Experience in cloud/virtual technologies and management - OpenStack, AWS, Azure, VMware, etc..
* Experience with building, deploying and managing applications and software on Cloud Foundry like platforms and/or BOSH
* Strong skill in one or more common, cross-platform programming languages such as: Java, Go, Python, Ruby, etc.
NetEnrich is a next-gen IT infrastructure & operations management, automation, cloud, DevOps, & Cyber-security services provider for Enterprises. Our services and products span IT infrastructure, cloud, and applications, as well as enable agile DevOps and intelligent business operations at IT environments. We combine elastic industrialized services with automation technologies, products, and proprietary analytics to deliver a new world approach to IT operations. We mitigate risks with IT operations, drive innovation, and transform IT teams & solution providers to become a true service provider to their business. We also enable them to best unlock the potential of new world technologies such as cloud, virtualization, and mobility. Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions.