Software Configuration Management Specialist 9/10/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Responsible for product design changes and the effects of the overall system. Duties may include ensuring configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met. Write Configuration Management (CM) Plans. Audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures. Perform audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects. Participate in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline. Other duties as required
* Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance.
* BS and 2 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience.
* Experience managing multiple software baselines in an agile environment.
* Experience with software configuration management tools.
* Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
* Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.