Software Configuration Manager I-C (2012899)
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be at Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, GA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for providing software, hardware, and documentation configuration management and process control support for a broad range of weapon system software and associated documentation.
* Given general direction, responsible within an assigned program(s) for executing all software configuration management activities per the software configuration management plan in accordance with the programs policies, practices and requirements.
* Specific tasks include using software package audit tools, managing weapon system baselines, and supporting organizational process teams.
* Establishes and manages tool specific software libraries as required.
* Performs and documents all required builds to ensure reproducible software configuration baselines.
* Executes release and change control functions using the designated software configuration management system/tool in order to insure software product integrity and meet program schedules.
* Generates and maintains all necessary program software development, release and change records including as built and status accounting records.
* Performs software configuration management Configuration Control Board activities which include, but are not limited to, establishing the agenda, recording approvals/non-approvals, and publishing and maintaining action items lists.
* Develops proficiency in the use of assigned software configuration management system/tool and comprehensive knowledge of project software configuration management processes and standards.
* May perform computer systems task assignments within engineering including: software configuration management tasks, performing software builds and tools systems administration for CM and discrepancy reporting tools.
* Provide computer resource management, identification, evaluation and selection, including PC systems administration tasks, PC database requirements analysis, design, development and implementation, and other engineering development administration tasks.
* Tool administration tasks include script software requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and other engineering development tool administration tasks.
* Maintains job knowledge by studying state of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
* Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology with 2 years of experience as a Software Configuration Manager or Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years Software Configuration Manager experience.
* Security+ Certification.
* 2+ years experience with at least one of the following: Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors and Fusion, Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical Data Links and Networks, Information Assurance, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment, Simulations, or Systems Integration preferred.
* 2+ years experience with basic computer applications, databases, operating systems and hardware.
* Experienced with use of process-specific tools depending upon individual assignment, e.gl, CM tool such as ClearCase and/or tracking tool such as ClearQuest.
* Experience with the performance of complex systems administration tasks.
* Ability to utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
* Make decisions using sound judgement while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principals and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
* Experience analyzing, evaluating, development and implementing processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule.
* Able to work in a fast-paced production environment with ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
* Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
* Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
* Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
* Interest in new technologies and the ability to adopt to those new technologies.
* High level of drive and ability to learn.
* Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.
* ***Candidate MUST HAVE a Secret Security clearance and maintain such clearance.
* Master s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
* 5+ Years experience working on DoD programs is highly desired.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
* Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
* Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Warner Robins, , United States