Software Consultant - Graduate Training Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you passionate about technology and looking for a competitive, career in an industry leading software company*
Dynatrace's Professional Development Program (PDP) seeks highly motivated and energetic final year students or recent graduates in the Computer Science or Information Systems fields. Is that you* If so, this elite, intensive and immersive program will turn you into a highly-skilled, precision-trained professional on the fast track to success. The program is formulated to produce our Guardian Delivery Consultants for Dynatrace.
As a Guardian Consultant with Dynatrace, you will become a personal superhero to our customer.
Dynatrace Guardians are skilled professionals trained to monitor applications from the end user to the data center. They support operations staff by providing critical application performance, availability and capacity data. They also help review performance trends and service desk tickets to aid in proactive monitoring efforts. Dynatrace trained APM Guardians help our clients obtain the maximum value from existing investments, while allowing their IT staff to focus on core capabilities and activities.
* Ensure our customer's business critical applications are available and performing at their peak.
* Summarize and review performance trends with customers.
* Be the Dynatrace subject matter expert for the client staff. Assist them with troubleshooting and root causing performance issues.
* Maintain and enhance dashboards and reports to meet requirements of IT and business users.
* On-board additional applications for monitoring and update software with any necessary service packs.
To ensure new Guardian Consultants are sufficiently equipped for success, we provide a structured Professional Development Program (PDP). The five-month training program is a mix of technical and business instruction taught by our very own, industry leading Dynatrace experts.
Interested* Ask yourself, is this you*
* Recently graduated within the last year, or graduating in 2016, with coursework around software development, computer networks, and web development preferred
* Less than 2 years of related professional work experience
* Willingness to relocate and/or travel extensively across the USA and Canada
* Internship, Co-op and/or significant IT project based assignments
* Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
* Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
* Java, J2EE, .NET, ASP.NET, Web development
* Networking, TCP/IP
* Virtualization, Citrix, VMware, Linux
* Server-side and/or client-side scripting.
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry s premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan. We are an EOE -Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.