Software Consultant (Inside Sales)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is a market leader in publishing and developing 3D-visualization software and technologies worldwide. Their primary focus is to work collaboratively with their clients to provide flexible and powerful software solutions. They are customer and goal oriented and do not waste time with organizational hierarchies or perpetual meetings.
This role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to accelerate their career with a rapidly growing organization, earn a generous compensation and excellent benefits .
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new revenue, expanding the existing client base, increasing market share and the company profile.
* Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals
* Qualify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
* Determine customer needs and propose appropriate solutions
* Prepare and deliver educational demonstrations to key decision makers
* Clearly and effectively articulate and demonstrate the company's unique value proposition to prospects over the phone, web, and in-person presentations
* Overcome objections, negotiate, and close the deal
* Work independently to meet or exceed goals
* Attend tradeshows to promote the company's brand and acquire new business
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
* Skilled at selling solutions and/or professional services.
* Strong communications skills - verbal, written and presentation / demo.
* Ability to sell and close over the phone.
* Superior Webinar hosting skills
* Can successfully articulate the value proposition
* Proven methodology in opening doors, nurturing leads and building rapport over the telephone.
* Proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding determined sales and activity quotas
* Strong time management and qualification skills.
* Has successfully sold an intangible solution
* Experienced working with Hubspot.com/ similar CRM.
* Has built and managed a territory.
* Successful track record in inside sales
* Driven, self-starter
* Team Player
* Strong desire to succeed
* Entrepreneurial/Self Managing