Software (3D Graphics) Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: SOFTWARE (3D GRAPHICS) ENGINEER
COMPANY: A product development company specializes in integrating new and emerging technologies
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time/Permanent & Direct hire job
* Investigate, prototype, and implement solutions for 3D AR applications.
* Extend and create new applications based on stereoscopic UI.
* Work with UI/UX and other engineers to develop and implement 3D applications.
* Develop/maintain a 3D UI/UX framework.
* Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly productive team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Scientific discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
* 3+ years professional experience as a software engineer in games and/or rendering.
REQUIRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
* Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math).
* Hands on, professional experience with implementing real-time rendering features.
* Strong knowledge Android, NDK, Render script.
* Strong knowledge of C/C++, Java programming languages.
* Experience using industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, etc.) and shader languages (HLSL/GLSL/Cg).
* Experience using Unity, Unreal engines.
* Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills.
* Ability to quickly learn and then implement new techniques.
PREFERRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
* Experience with Unity, Unreal game engines.
* Experience with C# programming language.
* Experience owning one or more aspects of the rendering systems on a shipped game or application.
* Experience with physically based rendering solutions.
* Experience with Compute Shaders.
* Experience with VR/AR.
* Experience with GPU optimization on Adreno platforms.