Software Design Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SOFTWARE DESIGN TEST ENGINEER for our client in LACEY, WA
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE DESIGN TEST ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: LACEY, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* 5 or more years of experience is required
* Creates, updates or maintains test cases (automated/scripted and/or manual).
* Goal is to create automated tests, execute test cases (automated and manual), and work within the development process.
* Follows standards, patterns and practices.
* Architecting test strategies for ASP.NET and C# .NET applications.
* Participate in Test Automation tool design and development.
* Strong analytical and observational skills.
* Ability to design automated tests based on project plans and product functionality.
* Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications.
* Ability to write command line tools, scripts, or batch files to automate processes.
* Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control and defect management
No remote work will be allowed