Software Developer 8/12/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Provide support for portal/software design and development of applications. Provide analysis of current portals and applications and recommend cutting edge solutions to support future growth and requirements. Recommend software and hardware to enhance portal and application capabilities. Analyze software trouble reports to troubleshoot and resolve advanced portal and application issues. Maintain and create documentation of portals and applications and related portal and application processes as required. Ensure portal and applications follow DoD Software Assurance policies and industry Best Business Practices (BBP). Some travel, after hours emergency support, and on call support may be required.
**A $5,000 sign on bonus will be offered for this position**
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* BS degree in technical field (Computer Science or IT related fields or 3 additional years of relevant work experience can be substituted).
* 7+ years experience of related technical and development experience.
* Ability to develop, troubleshoot, and deploy ASP.NET websites and applications with Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Strong recent experience with Model-View Controller (MVC) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Extensive ASP.NET (C#, Visual Basic) programming experience including master pages, web forms, web controls, form authentication security, creating classes, controls, functions, deployment, error handling, rendering, and managing data with SQL, etc.
* Strong SQL programming experience regarding developing efficient views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and transactional statements.
Working knowledge of RDBMS (MS-SQL Server), including knowledge of database design and development. * Experience with Windows environments.
* Understanding of software development methodologies and concepts.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Quick learner, creative, analytical thinking, resourceful, and able to work independently.
* Excellent communication skills and team player.
* Knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
* Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
* Working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
* Developing applications using VM environments.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.