This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Minol is looking a .NET developer with experience in ASP.NET, MVC, and WebAPI to join the UtilityDirect development team who are responsible for delivering high quality developments for both client-facing and employee-facing websites used both publicly and in our call center. This team is core to the future of the business and is responsible for building and maintaing a scalable, high-performance system which can support the continued growth of the business and provide an excellent customer experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience with .NET 4.0 (C#) or later
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
* Experience with client sidedevelopment technologies (jQuery)
* Experience with SQL Server development technologies (T-SQL, stored procedures)
* Exposure to or understanding of agile development practices
* Experience of test driven development practices
* Good understanding of OOP and software design patterns
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage business stakeholders
* College degree required