This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Our ideal candidate will be excited by the prospect of becoming a member of a global Engineering team that is distributed across ten time zones, working with and supporting technically competent partners and customers who use leading edge, world class file system technology - the same technology that powers nine out of the top ten most powerful supercomputers on the planet, including the fastest system on the planet.
* Candidates must have an education in Computer Science at a BSc level or preferably at a Masters or PhD level.
* A background in file systems and storage technologies would be a significant plus.
* Experience in working at the Linux kernel level.
* Kernel debugging.
* Comfortable exchanging technical information in written English language
* Have worked with an existing file system technology such as: ext3/4, BTRFS, ZFS
* Exposure to HPC technologies