Software Developer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Aerospace / Defense Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
* Develop web based applications adhering to the technical specification, that meets the customers cost, schedule and performance requirements.
* Build security protocol into the website applications to protect data and ensure data is only accessible to authorized users.
* Construct technical specifications/estimates based on functional analysis.
* Deliver the specification/estimate and validate the customer's understanding of the system requirements, the customer's responsibilities, and the software developers responsibilities.
* Obtain written customer approval to proceed with the specification. Interface directly with customers to study their functions, operations and methods in order to perform a logistical analysis.
* This will require visits to the jobsite to study and gain an understanding of the customer's needs.
* Develops project's strategic plan by studying available and applicable technology and customer's business process improvement opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Develops application solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
* Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft development platforms; specifically MS SQL SERVER 2012, ASP.NET Web Forms, XML, and Web Services
* Advanced knowledge of C#
* Must be able to display competence in ASP.NET (4.5 .NET Platform)
* Must be able to acquire and maintain a Top Secret government clearance
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9years of professional experience; or 7years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
* _SECURITY CLEARANCE: MUST QUALIFY TO OBTAIN A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE. MUST BE A US CITIZEN_
* TS/SCI clearance
* Joint Service Experience
* Special Operations Forces Experience
* Typical Minimums
* Considered an emerging authority