This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We are looking for a Software Developer to support an important government customer in Arlington, VA.
This position is contingent upon Contract Award and Customer Approval.
Clearance: Able to obtain a Public Trust
* jQuery and jQuery UI
* Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, guidelines and technologies such as Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
* JBOSS application server and JBOSS Web server
* Oracle 11g, Structured Query Language (SQL), Java Server Pages (JSP)
* User Experience technologies, including conducting and documentation user research activities in support of web development
* Interaction Design, including developing user-centered conceptual designs via mockups, wireframes and user-centered logical design via story boards and clickable prototypes
* Virtual design including developing pixel-perfect screens with expert knowledge in cascading style sheets, html, imagery, iconography, typography and branding
* Adobe CCE (Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks) and Axure/Balsamiq
* Software development lifecycle (SDLC), including Requirement Analysis, Design and Development
* Operating systems: RHEL, Microsoft, VMware servers
* Subversion (SVN)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 6 years of work related experience
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.