Software Developer - C#, SQL, WPF 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a leading provider in Cathodic Protection (CP), integrity management and remote monitoring for oil and gas companies. Their ultimate goal is to distribute their new and innovative products to virtually every oil and gas company in North America!
They are excited to add a skilled SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to their dynamic team who can create ground-breaking new products in addition to continuously supporting all existing products in this fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
* Develop top-of-the-line commercial products using C# in a .NET environment
* Build innovative user interfaces using WPF (XAML)
* Collaborate with other technically advanced engineers as you multi-task on various assignments
* Utilize your knowledge of coding best practices to promote code reusability, modularity, and testability
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* 3+ years of experience in a back-end development role using C# in a .NET environment
* Successful track record of hands-on experience with SQL
* Proven ability to build user interfaces using WPF (XAML)
* Previous commercial product and client-server development experience
* Solid knowledge and utilization of various software patterns and practices (MVVM)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Our client cultivates certainty. They are well funded and growing quickly. This is a great opportunity to use cutting edge technologies while completing challenging work. If you are an innovative and dynamic individual, then this job is for you!
APPLY TODAY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!