Software Developer 9/3/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GIVE ME CALL ON 732-603-1123
* Senior softwareengineer - UI The CNBC Digital Technology team is seeking a SoftwareEngineer to manage and build software solutions across CNBC's Digital Platform.
* Softwareengineer (primarily focusing on Frontend development) will be responsible for building and managing software solutions for various projects.
* This role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise in web development, especially in developing HTML, CSS and Object oriented JS.
* Softwareengineer will be required to provide estimates for his tasks, follow technology best practices, participate and adhere to CNBC's Technical Design Review Process, Performance metrics/scalability, support integration and release planning activities in addition to being available for level 3 support to triage production issues.
* BSdegree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
* Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond just prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.
* Experience writing semantic markup using HTML 4/5, XHTML. Experience converting PSDs to HTML pages following all design annotations.
* Extensive experience in building widgets using object oriented java script, JQuery, bootstrap and other similar frameworks.
* Experience working with XML, JSON and other data formats. Experience working with XSL, Smarty, Velocity and other template engines.
* Extensive experience styling web applications using CSS 2/3. Experience in SASS, LESS is a plus.
* Experience building asynchronous one page web applications using Ajax, CORS.
* This is not a web designer position. Photoshop and prototyping skills are just a plus.
* Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise SystemArchitecture, and Engineering best practices
* Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites
* Experience developing enterprise web applications, primarily focusing on the user interface
* Solid understanding of core programming principles, design patterns.
* Play a leading role in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful enterprise level systems
* Experience building mobile web applications will be a plus
* Expertise in all facets of web development mostly on front end technologies.
* Proven track record of leading and successfully delivering large-scale high-available systems at an enterprise/consumer based level
* Serve as technical lead on demanding, cross-functional projects