Software Developer II (16N21045171B)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Software Developer II
The Software Developer II is part of a team responsible for design and development of the UI and application code for SpaceClaim Engineer and other ANSYS applications. The job entails using C#, C++, Windows Forms, and WPF to blend UI code with application logic and 3D modeling algorithms to create exciting new features.
- Create, maintain and extend functionality exposed in application UI, from minimal specifications, and drawing on established UX and extending these to new cases
- Use the C# and C++ programming languages, Windows Forms, WPF, and related software development technologies on Windows
- Generate and interpret memory and performance profiles
- Improve existing code for readability, reliability, and efficiency
- Participate in the software development lifecycle by completing tasks within the requirements of the ANSYS-GBU development process
- Other job-related duties as may be assigned by management
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor s degree in math, physics, computer science, or engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in production software environments
- Solid, demonstrable experience with C# or Java
- Experience in UI design and implementation using Windows Forms, WPF, or a Java UI framework
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus:
* 3D computer graphics, especially DirectX or OpenGL
* 3D geometry and vector algebra
- Experience with a source code control system is preferred
- Ability to function in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals
- A strong commitment to customer satisfaction
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,500 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
ANSYS INSPIRE VALUES
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
PASSION & INTENSITY
RESPECT & TRUST
PLEASE: No phone calls/No Recruiters