Software Developer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We have a strong lean and agile environment that is continuously striving for improvement. Excellent progress has been made towards test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment. We are looking for people that understand these advantages and want to join us in our journey to drive improvements in the way we build software.
The position will develop software in an agile environment and perform the integral role of partnering with other developers to produce high quality software products that delight our customers. This position will be responsible for the design and development of quality control and analytic software for the clinical diagnostic industry. The candidate must be assertive and be a fierce advocate for great designs, quality, and highly maintainable software. We seek a self-starter, capable of hitting the ground running to make immediate contributions. This position will play a key role in the design and development of Bio-Rad s products, technology stack, and infrastructure.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Software Developer III:
* will be adept at creating software applications using their object oriented programming skills
* will have the ability to drive/create software solutions with little direction,
* will drive improvements of our unit test infrastructure, unit test capabilities, continuous integration, and continuous deployment using automated scripting
* will love experimenting with the latest technical stacks, platforms, and languages
* will have a working knowledge of website designs, cloud services, and SAAS environments
* will strive to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with othersAs a leader you will need solid verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, be detail-oriented, and have good inter-personal skills.
As a leader you will need solid verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, be detail-oriented, and have good inter-personal skills.
* BS (MS Preferred) computer science degree or equivalent experience
* 8 years developing software products
* will have experience and be proficient with more than one of the following:
* will be experienced and be proficient working in more than one of these environments:
* DotNet, Java, Linux, Mirth, SQL, Mongo, Cache
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Ability to learn software tools