Software Developer 9/3/2016
Artech Information Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area.
Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
* Development of HTML, PHP, CSS, and other web code in support of business request for Client's web-based tools, properties, captive portals, and micro-sites.
* Documentation of code in-line and in supporting documentation
* Development and adherence to web development best practices
* Complete and thorough unit test case development, execution, and documentation
* Support of existing code for Client's web-based tools, properties, captive portals, and micro-sites.
* Experience with Java is also required
* Talend experience would be a plus.