This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Western Alliance Enterprise team is looking for a smart and talented .NET Software Developer to develop business solutions and automation processes. We want a creative, highly-motivated developer who can take initiative, have good sense of urgency and is comfortable working in a fast paced, agile environment. Using the patterns and practices established, they will be expected to develop new approaches and designs to translate our existing platform to a more scalable architecture. This employee will be expected to fully document development activities and troubleshoot production systems as needed. This employee will be responsible for contributing to assigned projects and expected to work independently as well as part of the Software Development Team.
* Work both independently and as part of a team to design, build, test, and maintain applications that range from websites, API's, Windows services, and Client Applications
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for new and existing applications
* Responsible for all aspects of the development process for assigned projects including: stakeholder and peer collaboration, design, development, testing, documentation, etc
* Work in a high energy, dynamic team environment
* Handle production support efficiently and recommend preventive steps
* Develop innovative approaches and solutions to complex technology challenges
* Create and maintain well-written technical documentation
* Balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively
* Bachelor s in engineering, computer science, or related field OR 3 years equivalent working experience in a similar role/ environment
* At least 3 years of experience utilizing .NET Framework, C#, ASP.net, Microsoft Powershell Scripts, SQL Server, and Microsoft Reporting (SSRS) is required
* 3 years demonstrated experience in Microsoft IIS
* Experience with ServiceStack is preferred
* Working knowledge of Web and Console applications is preferred
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257