This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSoftware Developer (Full-Time)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Familiar with iOS and Android development adequately to reverse engineer Apps into Mobile Web Apps.
* Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle - requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our enterprise software applications.
* User Interface Design for Mobile form factors (iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and tablets)
* Write and review artifacts during the software lifecycle
* Work with customers to support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
* Ensures that projects are conducted in ways that benefit the project objectives, the people participating in the project, and BPI's long-term interests
* Perform design, code and test reviews of solutions
* Ensures company security and compliance standards are met
* Accept and provides technical solutions and direction
* Assist in process improvement initiatives
* Assist external auditors, regulatory auditors and other 3rd parties as needed
Minimum 2-4 years of experience with the following technologies:
* Mobile Web Application Development
* Single Page Application (SPA) Web Development
* ASP.NET MVC/C#
* ORM Framework
* Unit Testing Framework
* Web Responsive design implementations
* Database design and SQL
* Services and Service Oriented Architecture (REST/ SOAP)
* BS or MS in Computer science OR 3+ years of related experience