This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Scott Afb, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Software Developer to support an important government customer in Scott AFB, IL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Interim Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Work with functional users and other development staff to identify, analyze and develop program requirements.
* Design, develop, code, test and debug software for modernization effort to provide new GUI "look and feel" to project-specific Web Applications
* Work with help desk, users and other developers to resolve tier II and III service requests related to issues found in software.
* Presentation Layer GUI Development
* VB.NET, HTML, ASP.NET, C#
* MS SQL Server 2008 or higher (T-SQL, basic query knowledge)
* Any Source control usage (TFS, SVN, Tortoise)
* Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and/or Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
* Web services (creating and/or consuming)
* Application/Web site support in a Production environment.
Degree & Years of Experience:
BS and at least 2 years of experience
Travel Requirement: LEss than 10%
Additional Information: Core Hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm with some flex time.
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.