Software Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for talented Software Development Engineers to join our Austin team. This role will be responsible for developing new and existing tools and processes for interacting with and managing the large number of vehicle telematics devices that Telogis has deployed.
This position will include integrating new device platforms, writing tools to enable straightforward management of hundreds of thousands of mobile devices, and interfacing with external tools to enable the team to meet goals as efficiently as possible.
* Develop subset of functionality for core product
* Maintain and extend functionality of existing applications
* Build code that is testable and create test cases
* Produce documentation that highlights functional design & use cases associated with software
* Participate in peer code reviews
* Education/Learning Experience: Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
* Work Experience: 5-8 years experience
* Strong proficiency with C#, Node.JS, or Java
* Proficiency in SQL databases
* Passion for technology and willingness to learn
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of connected intelligence to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has a development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran