Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
EagleView Technologies & Pictometry
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EAGLEVIEW TECHNOLOGIES is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
Our ideal SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST (SDET) is someone who is motivated by the challenge of breaking software to ensure our releases are of the highest quality. We're looking for someone with strong automation experience using C# in a Windows/.Net environment as well as experience writing SQL queries. If you want a position where you're constantly learning and you're detail oriented and motivated you'll fit right in to our fun and agile team.
* Efficiently design, implement and execute test plans and cases in accordance with best practices and techniques, gather results/metrics, record raw data and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
* Develop new automated tests as well as maintaining existing ones
* Track testing status and provide defect/bug reports
* Identify, manage and evaluate the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested
* Interface and interact with Developers to resolve problems identified in product testing and quality assurance regarding software correctness and compliance with established product use and test cases and configuration rules
* Work with Business Analysts and Developers to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans and test scripts
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of SDET / white box testing experience using C# or another object oriented (OO) language
* Experience writing SQL queries and working with relational databases
EagleView(R) Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.