Software Development Engineer - Media / 3D Graphics 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - MEDIA/3D GRAPHICS for our client in HILLSBORO, OR
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - MEDIA/3D GRAPHICS
JOB LOCATION: HILLSBORO, OR
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* In this position, the candidate will be developing and delivering software features for Virtual Reality and 3D graphics technologies for Windows platform.
* Integrating Software stacks with hardware platforms.
* Driving end to end integration for product quality releases.
* Troubleshoot, debug and resolve all software and platform related issues and ensure their closure at the respective debug forums.
* Must have 4-6 years of applicable experience in media and 3D graphics related technologies and 1-2 years in virtual reality or augmented reality
* Experience and working knowledge of OSVR SDK is an added advantage
* Significant hands-on programming experience in C, C++ with a strong foundation in data structures and object oriented programming
* Experience with or knowledge of USB is a plus
* Significant prior experience designing and developing solutions to solve systems engineering challenges relevant to one or more of the following areas Media pipeline, Video subsystem, Display subsystem
* Demonstrated software engineering practices such as design, documentation, prototype, code, and unit testing
* Ability to analyze and break down problems
* Comfortable programming at the middleware & driver and working on Windows
* Solid understanding of Intel architecture and capabilities would be an added advantage
* Very good communication, closely working with customer on deliverables, schedule and achieving highest quality targets
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :