Software Development Engineer Multimedia / Graphics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description for Software Development Engineer
In this position, the candidate will be developing and delivering software features for Virtual Reality and 3D graphics technologies for Windows platform. Integrating SW stacks with hardware platforms. Driving end to end integration for product quality releases. Troubleshoot, debug and resolve all software and platform related issues and ensure their closure at the respective debug forums.
1. Must have 4-6 years of applicable experience in media and 3D graphics related technologies and 1-2 years in virtual reality or augmented reality
2. Experience and working knowledge of OSVR SDK is an added advantage
3. Significant hands-on programming experience in C, C++ with a strong foundation in data structures and object oriented programming
4. Experience with or knowledge of USB is a plus
5. Significant prior experience designing and developing solutions to solve systems engineering challenges relevant to one or more of the following areas Media pipeline, Video subsystem, Display subsystem
6. Demonstrated software engineering practices such as design, documentation, prototype, code, and unit testing
7. Ability to analyze and break down problems
8. Comfortable programming at the middleware & driver and working on Windows
9. Solid understanding of Intel architecture and capabilities would be an added advantage