Software Development Engineer (.NET)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11333 Software Development Engineer (.NET) (Open)
Corporate IT - Operations
CSG International's Corporate IT group is currently hiring a .NET Software Development Engineer to develop and maintain internal applications that support our employees. We are looking for a quality focused, creative and goal oriented software engineer that is passionate about their work, is at ease working as part of a team or individually, comfortable working with varying systems, and enjoys researching and testing out new technologies. Our team executes in an agile fashion with input and feedback solicited by all members of the team to produce software that meets the needs of our employees. If you are interested in the chance to create and improve high-visibility applications, while involving past experience and ideas, please consider joining our team.
Expectations and Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain applications/tools that integrate with internal/external systems.
* Work within a cross functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion.
* Interface with end-user to define requirements and complete technical documentation.
* Active participation in project and team meetings.
* Ability to work independently while maintaining a team relationship.
* Assist in the resolution of complex technical issues.
* Ability to support rotating on call duties during off hours.
Required Skill Sets, Knowledge, and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, MIS, or Computer Science) or equivalent experience required.
* 1-3 years development experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, AngularJS, jQuery
* Experience with the following is a plus:, JSON, SOAP, REST, JAVA
As a CSG employee your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, team work, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.
CSG International is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled Employer.
CSG does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, individuals with disabilities, veterans, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis covered by local law.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability,
please call us at 1 (402) 431-7000.