Software Development Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Develop software programs of a complex nature, including UEFI/BIOS firmware, Embedded FW on x86 architecture products which may be for external use.
* Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products. Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
* Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
* 4+ years work related experience.
* Relevant technical expertise in UEFI/BIOS, PC systemarchitecture, Intel x86 architecture.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong programming in C language, problem solving skills.
* May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.